Sign in to follow this  
ArkSho

Problem with skills

Okay, first of all

1) Dongbei Nerve Pinch - this skill have a casting time of 3 seconds. Whenever I try to cast it, before it even finish casting the skill, my character would attack or hit the target which cancels the skill. The skill have a condition that the enemy would be "unable to perform any action" unless the target takes damage and that's the crux of the problem. 

2) Shaolin Nerve Strike - as you know, the fist class have a skill, Xiao yan focus (not sure if I name it correctly lol), that lets other skill that have more than 2 seconds casting to be cast instantly. The problem that I have with this is that, even though I the casted the skill instantly with Xiao yan focus, the animation where the character wave his hands takes too long that by the time I can cast other skills it looks like 1.5 seconds passed. The effect of Xiao yan focus seems negligible to this skill, other casting skills have animations too but this skill have the most noticeable problem. 

3) Class buff - Three Scorpion Sting, Dancing Serpent Style, etc. seems so useless,15 to 20 dmg per sec is so little that I rather would use other buff. It is saddening that I would use other buff than my own class buff, which it should not be. Every skill defines a class and I hope that in the next expansion you can make changes that would make every class would want to use their class buff more than external buff. Would want to see where each class is really set apart from each other by their skills.

4)The meridian glow, void, mist effect, etc should not even take a buff slot, can't even use it in battle coz of overbuffing (don't know if you intended it that way) and kinda annoying to click every time in town just so other people can see you have an aura.