Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Sugges about hidden weapons

I heard some players camping the black marketer npc where u get "1" of each hiddens.

So lets do it fair? most ppl don't care that much about collection field and the mats what the boss drop ... So my point is this, make all the hiddens crafteable with the mats what the boss drop? so there will be more ppl "pvp" doing SQ to take elite/top school and also collection field will be useful.

Also we need the fans to be able to remove "integration powder" it's the most useful hidden weapon atm, so this need any counter right?

TY.

Unless fans develop the ability to remove debuffs ain't happening.

Having collection field be an area were only specific materials could drop would create a bigger market for items to be bought and sold.

But what would you have pvp reputation used for then?

Keep in mind that no changes would be made until the level cap. Plenty of time for discussion.

Bigger market aint cool? how many cat shops we got selling the same items wat like 2 or 3 ppl looking for it?. Also there is 4elite/1top school so 3/5 are pvp school, they will need to farm mats for hiddens if they want, so thats mean big war to get elite/top.

Well pvp reputation is a second option, will be still useful

I'm just saying that if certain materials needed to make certain items required say being top/elite school in collection field to buy or even from country war have npc that sells something only that day during that time would increase the value of those items and might entice other players to participate. A bigger marker is better for the sure. Things aren't going to be as easy to come by on this new expansion as they have been in the past.

I like the crafting option, even potentially make new ones or ways to upgrade weapons or even a way to make the hidden weapon into a skill or something. The pvp part of the game needs expansion.